Poster decreased review rating.

Bad company to do business with.They deserve negative stars.

They bill you whenever they feel like and give you a very hard time when you are due a refund. Look at the multiple bad reviews out there. Don't believe the hype. They have several complaints also and multiple pissed off customers.

It is a sad testament to our time that a company like this can continue to rip off the consumer.

They get you to sign up with one of your family or friends to gain your trust and then turn around and hose you.If you have any family or friends working with this company, do them a favor and warn them.

Review about: Legal Shield Legal Service.

I didn't like: Takes advantage of people.

Had an Experience with Legal Shield?

Comments

Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more