Please do not use legal shield for serious matters .I had my lawyer from legal shield referral by Manager of the lawyers .

DO NOT USE THAT . The lawyer who suppose to represent my case drag me for 4 months and he didn't do anything , yet I paid him few thousand for 3 lousy letters .Don't think you will safe money , the most annoying, and very unprofessional place . This lawyer should retired , because he is forgetting what he say to me . He Say something different , and do completely different stuff.

This is the worst decision I made for my case , and I will never recommend this place for serious matter , like mine today .Manager never get back to me directly , when I try talk to him , he was using his assistant .

Review about: Legal Shield Divorce Attorney.

I didn't like: And i will never recommended.

Had an Experience with Legal Shield?

Comments

I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more